Customer Collective combines the strengths of The House of Marketing, Upthrust, SalesX, Dignify, addData and Fightclub. We help companies to build strong relationships that focus on their most important growth asset: their customer. We call this 'Customer Ownership'. We do this through a unique combination of strategy, digital, technology, data and branding & performance.
Next to consultants on the payroll, we work with freelance consultants to bring in specific skills and know-how. This enables us to gather the best team of consultants, to address our clients’ needs in the best possible way.
As a Business Partner for freelancers, you are the first point of contact for our freelance consultants! From introduction to follow-up of their project. In parallel you are the internal link between Human Capital (recruitment and engagement), Client Development (planning and follow-up) and Marketing (employer branding).
- You will handle the inflow and actively search for freelance consultants
- You are responsible for the relationship process with the freelance consultants from A-Z
- The database is your responsibility and is always kept up to date
- You engage with freelance consultants and make sure they want to work with us!
- You proactively keep an overview of freelance consultants that are (soon) available
- You make the first match between opportunity and freelance consultants
- As an internal link you ensure a proper follow-up of the proposed freelance consultants with the Business Development team
- You see independently the priorities in the opportunities
Employer branding & experience (together with the Marketing Team)
- Ensure positioning of Customer Collective as a top partner for freelance consultants on the market
- Select the right channels to attract the best talents and set up the right campaigns (together with the Marketing Team)
- Building a strong relationship with the freelance consultants. You are the glue between Customer Collectve and the freelance consultants.
- You are an enthusiastic team player with strong stakeholder management & influencing skills
- You are not afraid to execute multiple projects simultaneously, each with their own requirements and deadlines
- Commercial pressure gives you an extra kick
- You are a real problem solver: you help our various internal teams solve their recruitment/planning challenges
- Hands-on, organized and well-structured are your middle names
- You are a real people person: you are genuinely interested in the story of (the careers of) different people and strive to get to the core of their passion
- Experience in a recruitment role is a must, a strong plus if Project Sourcing was also part of the role
- An interest in (digital) marketing is a strong plus
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch OR French
- A nurturing, dynamic and growing work environment.
- Flexibility, both in daily schedule and in location. Indeed, you may work from one of the Customer Collective offices (in Genk, Diegem, Antwerp, Mechelen, Breda) or simply from your home!
- A competitive package including a lot of extra legal benefits (company car, insurances, meal vouchers, phone subscription) and the possibility to tailor it to your needs thanks to the flexplan
- An extensive training plan
- A bunch of super nice colleagues!